Run Crazy Horse ◊13.1◊26.2
Half Marathon, Marathon, and 5 Person Marathon Relay
From Crazy Horse Memorial to Downtown Hill City, South Dakota
October 6th, 2013
Start Making Plans to Join Us!1/34th scale model on the viewing veranda with the mountain carving one mile in the background.
Photo provided by Crazy Horse Horse Memorial
Start! Fast 5K (We call it fast because of the course) and Kids 1K
The American Heart Association will host the Run Crazy Horse Fast 5K and Kids 1K to help raise funds and save lives from heart disease and stroke. All proceeds will benefit the American Heart Association. It’s a great event for not only the local runners, but also for family and friends of those participating in the Marathon or Half Marathon. This event is held on Saturday, the day before the full and the half marathons. The course is a point-to point and all downhill on the Mickelson Trail.
- 1PM (5K) Kids 1K will start at 12:45 pm
- Tracy Hall Park in Hill City (the Hill City Mickelson Trailhead)
- Register between 11am and 12:30 pm
- Buses to the start will leave promptly at 1 pm from Tracy Hall Park
- Awards: Overall men & women
- Cost: 5K $25 pre-registered by Oct. 1st $30 on-site, Kids 1K $10
Welcome Life Runners! 2013 Team Run
We are excited to host the National LIFE Runners Team this year! Their team has runners/walkers ages 5 to 76 from 40 states and 8 countries… For more info or to join, email Dr. Pat Castle at pat@LIFErunners.org. Sign up at www.LIFErunners.org/signup.